Our products and services have been developed both in conventional and organic agriculture using the required knowledge and experience.
We provide the following products:Company plan
• from conventional into organic
• enterprise development
• organic seeds and young plants >
• sustainable soil management
• soil cultivation
• sustainable weed control and weed eradication
• crop protection
• nature management
• product preservation
• sustainable energy
• green raw materials
We also provide other products and services. Send us your query or requirement using the Contact form.
The contents of our products and services you request from us are tailored to your position and requirements as much as possible.
This allows us to provide custom-made solutions.
Following are some examples of the possible contents of various products.
If you are confronted with a fundamental choice relating to a company takeover, transition to organic agriculture, other cultivation or investments in machines or new development, a company plan may provide important support.
After your order, we will discuss your ideas and plans, if any, with you and make an analysis of the current situation. We then thoroughly discuss the possible plans as well as the results with you, after which we provide clear advice based on those results.
This advice is elaborated into a surveyable plan.
The plan is also suitable for you to show when discussing matters with your bank.
In what situations might a transition plan be useful?
Suppose, in view of the positive market developments, you have decided to convert your company into an organic enterprise and to do this based upon a proper plan.
An entire transition plan consists of various components, one of which is a step-by-step plan indicating the crops that are to be maintained or cancelled, and which crops are most suitable to be included in the cropping plan.
We then formulate a crop rotation plan and outline the optimum procedure for your organic cropping plan.
In consultation, the transition plan can be increased with a financial plan, a labour plan and a fertilising scheme.
Advice for the development of your company
If you wish to draw up a plan for the future of your company, we can provide clear and well-founded advice.
To this end, we engage in a discussion with you and list your personal and company basic assumptions in a clear manner. Using an analysis of strengths and weaknesses, we make a clear picture of your opportunities and threats; opportunities are tested for feasibility. After that, we formulate the objectives and elaborate them into a strategic plan.
Advice for sustainable soil management
It is a well-known phenomenon: you notice that the soil is not improving as regards structure and fertility, which you would like to see differently. After all, you know that a good soil is the basis for high-quality crop yields, particularly in organic agriculture and horticulture, but also for any other soil-bound cultivation method.
We can advise you about the measures to be taken, such as dewatering, administering organic matter and optimum tilling in order to improve soil structure and soil fertility.
In our fertilising recommendation, optimum nutrition of the soil and crops takes centre stage. Based on soil data, crop requirements and opportunities, we provide advice about the most optimal fertilisation.Advantages:
- The Dutch authorities will increase the share of sustainable repurchase drastically. The national government aims even 100% sustainable purchases in 2010. Provinces and water boards hold it first on 50 percent. The municipalities strive to 75 percent in 2010 and 100 percent in 2015. This offers good prospects for entrepreneurs, such as tree-nurserymen, who work with the environmental or organic label.
- Much sun and drought have a beneficial influence on soil structure, more so even than sharp frost.
- Via the website of Organic Holidays, there is nowadays for biological holidays or for short stays choice from586 accommodations in 40 different countries.
- The organic market in and outside of Europe is expanding structurally.
Optimum harmony between the supply and demand of high-quality organic propagating material.
Education of students in organic agriculture
Implementation of the cropping method